Sunday, August 01, 2004

TV: Entourage

I watched the third episode of Entourage tonight. The show is getting better. I was a bit concerned after a lackluster first episode and I was ready to give up on it. Glad I stayed on board though. Jeremy Piven is perfect for playing an asshole agent. Thank god for TIVO too, much like Arrested Development I need to rewind three or four times an episode to catch all of the good lines. Speaking of Arrested Development, the rerun where Tobias's "never nude" fetish is divulged was on tonight. Also very funny. I can't wait for the new season.

4 comments:

ericdagg said...

Yes. I love this show. Jeremy Piven is AWESOME. The whole Jimmy Kimmel/Home Theatre storyline was funny as hell.

Trent said...

Agreed. The show is definitely finding it's rhythm. I am now TIVO'ing Rescue per your recommendation Eric, but I haven't watched it yet. Verms said it's good stuff.

ericdagg said...

Rescue Me is good. I'm waiting to hear Snyder's take on it. Seems pretty real with the firefighting scenes. I hope they don't overdo the scenes where he sees dead people or has conversations with his dead cousin - you'll see what I mean.

Back to Entourage - how hot is Jessica Alba?

Trent said...

Very, very hot of course. She's gonna be in the Fantastic Four Movie. They have conversations with dead people in Rescue Me? Sounds like Six Feet Under. By the way, just finished Season 2. Fantastic and disturbing at the same time. I am gonna buy season 3 on Ebay I think.