Tuesday, August 10, 2004

End Fest 13

This is the first time I have been excited about an END FEST in a long time. I can tell you from experience that the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Franz Ferdinand, and the Muse are all great live. Definitely worth $10.77 to sit on the lawn. And Echo and the Bunnymen and the Psychedelic Furs (Pretty in Pink) too? Very cool. Don't forget the Violent Femmes as well. I doubt any of you will go, but if you do there is a good chance you'll see me there.
more info

P.S. If anyone is a Muse fan (I am a minor one) I will have a copy of the End Session that Marty, Steve, and I shot that I could show you in a few days. Pretty cool show. We are shooting the Presidents End Session on Monday so we are stoked for that as well. Jon in the Morning on KEXPand the DJ's on the END are all speaking highly of the new President's record.

No comments: