Friday, August 13, 2004

Seahawks win Super Bowl! Who wants to be a part of history?

Tell all your family and friends..."I got to see a Seahawks preseason game againse the Broncos the year they won the Super Bowl" or " I saw The Hammer knock out Randy Moss in a preseason game the year the Hawks won it all". Not many people are lucky enough to say these kinds of things...and I'M GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO DO IT FOR FREE!!!

Thats right, two free tickets to either the Broncos on Aug 21, or the Vikings on Sep 2. Hell, if you reply any time this month, I'll give you two tickets to both games. Take a minute to digest this information. A chance to be a part of history at no cost to you. That is an average of $0 per ticket. Amazing. Just let me know who wants them and their yours...

Terms and Conditions: Anyone who accepts the tickets is in debt forever to David Anthony Rocco Vermeulen.

2 comments:

Trent said...

If you wanna better buy go see Cal.

Trent said...

I actually am trying to get rid of my seat as well. Ticket holder would have to sit next to Hot Shaft and Peach Boy.
Skoog, I have your season tickets.