Monday, August 30, 2004

Secret Robin Williams shows at The Showbox

This coming Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday there will be some secret shows at The Showbox with Robin Williams. He's previewing new material for a new record and tour to take place next year. Tickets are $25 per for charity, no lists at all. 500 capacity per night, cabaret seating. Doors at 7pm. Show at 8pm. Seating is first come, first serve.

Do not forward this to the press, as per RW's request.


Eric's note: I think the Tuesday performance is sold out, but the Wednesday and Thursday shows go onsale tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10AM at www.ticketswest.com.

Brandi and I already have tickets for the Wednesday show - so if you try and get tickets, go on Wednesday. Good luck!

3 comments:

Trent said...

I will try to get tickets for Wed. Rachelle is in Mexico. Who is with me?

Trent said...

Yeah, I'll try to grab ticekts at school. However, I too am in meetings all morning.
Yes, Rachelle is in Cabo til Friday. Lucky Rachelle.

Trent said...

One hot-single guy needs one ticket to show. Will negotiate price.