Wednesday, August 25, 2004

And so it begins...

Good evening bloggers,

Tomorrow will be my first full day back at work and although I am excited, it is sad to see summer come to an end.

I am guessing that I will not be posting as frequently until things settle down in October. However, I will try to do my best to keep posting any and all items I think you will find interesting.

My challenge to all of you that read the site everyday is for you to try to post one thing daily. I don't care if it is a joke, a picture, a movie trailer, or a news story. Just keep posting and commenting away. The more the merrier.

Also, please forward the site to all the people you think might be interested. If we work a pyramid scheme we can triple the amount of people posting and get some great cleaning products at the same time. Let me know if I need to send an invite.

Anyway, nice to have you on board. I hope you have been enjoying this forum and that you will continue to do so.
Trent

P.S. Can we please get some female perspective around here?

No comments: