Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Da Boys - 9/19 -

Trent, here is the deal...we do two car washes in the next couple of weeks...me, you and who ever else wants a piece. All proceeds go to two concerts. Endfest and The Beastie Boys. The Fest will cost $11 and Da Boys will cost $50. So if we charge $10 a car, all we have to do to get 4 of us in is wash 25 cars. Seems reasonable.

I need to be at the Beastie's concert. I have waited too long, but I just checked TicketBastard, and you can still get at least 4 seats on the floor. Please tell me that my friends can still handle moshing to the front of a Beastie's concert. It's not too late is it?!?

2 comments:

Trent said...

I am very tempted Verms. I'll check the date on the Beastie Boy show and get back to you ASAP. If it's a weeknight I am hoping it's a Mon or Wed night for school reasons. I love your enthusiasm though. We might be able to swing Jeremy in on this too.

CAR WASH!

Trent said...

Dave,
Get the tickets. Looks like me and Jeremy are in for sure. It's a Sunday night and I can go in a little late on some Mondays. Perfect.