Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Clinton on Letterman last night

Who caught this? I just wanted it on TIVO today and I have to say I was mesmerized. He spoke very candidly about the upcoming election, domestic and foregin policy, John Kerry, President Bush, and of course his book. Great interview. If you TIVO Letterman like I do every night, check it out.
Click here for highlights.

Julie, this is exactly what you were talking about. I wish I could send this TIVO'd program to everyone.

Update:
Clinton will be on the Daily Show Monday night. Set your TIVO's.

3 comments:

Trent said...

My thoughts exactly Brian. I could have listened to him for hours. This will sound gross, but it's like I felt very comfortable knowing that he still has opnions/thoughts/expectations about our country and can still word them eloquently enough to keep me interested and care at the same time.
I wish Bush or Kerry could do the same. Make me feel confident damnit!

ericdagg said...

Trent/Julie - RE: the whole sending TiVo thing.

One of TiVo's competitors, SonicBlue (I think they went bankrupt and are now called ReplayTV) - anyway - their device lets you pass shows over broadband connections to other ReplayTV users. With TiVo, if you have multiple TiVo's in your house, it is currently possible to send shows from one TiVo to the other. So the functionality is currently there. I bet it won't be long before you can pass TiVo'ed shows around to friends with TiVos. Maybe its a copyright thing that is holding it up?

ericdagg said...

I wish I had seen it. Slick Willy is indeed a very charismatic speaker - no doubt about it. I heard that he is going to host SNL too.