Thursday, January 06, 2005

Life as we know it

Okay this post will seem pretty dorky, but I came home from the gym and hopped online to check the Dawg score (no TV tonight) and I flipped on my TV downstairs to watch the Zags and I come across Life As We Know It. I know most of you watch Joey (sorry, still think it sucks. It's like comfort food TV) and I TIVO the OC for Rachelle and I...anyway...
It's a show about high school kids and it is set in Seattle. They refrenced Snow Patrol, talked IPODS, and Kelly Osborn is in it as well as the dwarf/midget athor-guy from Elf. Talk about guilty pleasure TV. I kind of got into it. Maybe because they get high school pretty close compared to most teen-soaps.
Is there anyone else out there who has seen this show or would own up to checking it out?
I will whimper away now...

5 comments:

ericdagg said...

sorry for the change of subject here-
but I heard the Gas Man today on Sports Radio talking about how royally screwed up the Pac 10 and Fox Sports are. Why in the hell are they showing the Cal vs AZ game on Fox Sports NORTHWEST and not the Husky game! He had plenty of ammunition and it was clear he knew the facts. It just doesn't make any sense the way they handle the TV contracts for basketball. They're not even going to show the UW vs UCLA game. There is no other conference in the country that would allow this type of thing to happen to their ranked teams. alright, I'm done...

Trent said...

I agree dude. I would have rather been watching the Dawgs instead of a stupid high school show. At least the Zags entertained me.
Pac 10 is messed up with football too.

Trent said...

Local sports teams, eh!

Anonymous said...

Rachizzle says...Okay, Okay. It is now obvious that I have failed as a wife. I work long hours and am looking for a house cleaner while my husband sits at home and watches teen soaps! Anyone know where I can get some help with this?

Trent said...

Hey remember that time on Friends when someone tried to eat Joey's food? That was awesome. Or when Joey said "how you doing"? That's comedy!
Just kidding. I liked Friends before it jumped the shark a few years ago.