Thursday, September 30, 2004

The witch is dead! (Survivor)

To quote Eddie Murphy "I'm so glad the bitch is gone!". How annoying can one person be in one episode?
Twila is a great character and I am glad she's still around. Same with Scout. I loved her line about Mia. "Good luck finding a husband that will put up with that". Well said Scout.
Go old people! (Except Amy, who looks like Tea Leoni and fantasizes about brading Twila's man hair).
Ladies: not much eye candy for you this time. Lucky for you John knows how to operate a mechanical bull. That could come in handy in the next challenge.



2 comments:

Trent said...

By the way, I like Amy. I meant to say I didn't think she was old.

Trent said...

If it makes you feel any better last week either Dolly or Leanne was going home. So Rachelle and I were sitting there rooting against each other because she was Dolly and I was Leanne. Rachelle became furious after losing and threatened to blow up the TIVO. I insisted she blow up our car instead. TIVO means so much more to me you know.