Monday, September 06, 2004

Welcome to the IPOD world

Please welcome Trish, Juan, and Carrie into the IPOD club. Since there are a few new members, I thought I would post some links to help you in discovering the ins and outs of IPOD functionality.

The IPOD Lounge is a great source of info. Many product and accessory reviews.
Another good place is the IPOD garage. This site has other random computer info as well. Good message boards at both places.

If you are having any software or hardware problems be sure to check http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/ first. Chances are you aren't the first one to have the problem.
Also, make sure to keep updating (downloading) the software updater which upgrades every few months or so.

Have fun! I can't wait to bring our IPOD over to steal a few playlists from each of you. Also, let me know if I can be any help as well.

Trent

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gay people are not allowed to use the internet...so I guess shirey will never get to use his IPOD...

Trent said...

Thanks Trent, you are so helpful! Great site!