Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Here are top nine comments made by NBC Sports commentators during theSummer Olympics that they would like to take back:

  1. Weightlifting commentator; 'This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.
  2. "Dressage commentator; 'This is really a lovely horse and I speak frompersonal experience since I once mounted her mother."
  3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: 'I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother andfather.
  4. Boxing Analyst; 'Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths inboxing, but none of them really that serious."
  5. Softball announcer; 'If history repeats itself, I think we can expectthe same! thing again."
  6. Basketball Analyst; 'He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't likeit. In fact you can see it all over their faces.
  7. At the rowing medal ceremony; 'Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOCpresident is hugging the Cox of the British Crew."
  8. Soccer commentator; 'Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they'vegot eleven Dicks on the field.
  9. Tennis commentator; 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that,before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kissesthem....Oh my God, what have I just said?"

2 comments:

ericdagg said...

That it too funny! Where'd you get that?

Trent said...

Forwarded from a work buddy. I love that kind of stuff. Franklin just threw a shutout by the way. Good game.