Saturday, October 30, 2004

New Rules

I published this site for friendly discussion and earlier today someone was very rude to a couple of female posters.
First of all, whenever someone posts on the site an email with that text is sent to me automatically. This email contains specific information that lets me know what computer has posted, even if the user has done so anonymously. So basically you aren't really anonymous even when you try to hide.

Secondly, from now on any post in the comment section that is anonymous will automatically be deleted unless the person states their name in the text. There are plenty of places on the internet for rude comments and we don't need to start lowering ourselves to that level here.

Thanks and I am looking forward to the Playlist Challenge. I am glad so many of you have expressed interest.

Trent

No comments: