Sunday, June 05, 2005

Cool Phone Call

8:00 am Sunday morning

The phone rings and my sister is breathing really hard telling me she is on mile 6 of her Rock-N-Roll Marathon in San Diego. Pete is one mile ahead of her and she says the adrenaline rush from all of the other competitors and the crowd is un-real. Evidentally there are tons of cheerleaders along the whole way and they keep chanting "Go Shelby" because her name is written on her arm.
She called me from Uncle's phone that is clipped to her side. Pretty cool, eh? I have never been so proud of my sister!

On a side note I am disappointed in my uncle because he only liked the last half hour of the new Star Wars movie. I believe it's much better than that of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelby and pete- you rock! Great job! I'm so proud of you guys.
Love, Rachelle