Monday, December 20, 2004

More Anna Benson news

Remember my last post on Anna Benson?

Well she's in the news again:

Former model and stripper, Anna Benson, has gone off the deep end. Benson, who is married to current New York Mets pitcher Kris Benson, went on the Howard Stern radio show and vowed that if her husband ever cheated on her she would retaliate by sleeping with the entire Mets organization-not even the groundskeeper is off limits, according to Benson.

Benson, who was recently named by FHM magazine as baseball's hottest wife, pulled no punches while talking to Stern. She said that she told her husband if she ever catches him cheating on her, she will "have sex with all his teammates." "I told Kris because that's the biggest thing in athletics, they cheat all the time. I told him, cheat on me all you want. If you get caught, I'm going to screw everybody on your entire team-coaches, trainers, players. I would do everybody on his whole team," Benson said.

Benson even went as far as to say that she will even circle into other teams. "Whatever team he is playing, I will screw all them, too."

1 comment:

Trent said...

I heard he already cheated. In related news, I've just been signed to the Mets as a back-up third basemen.