Saturday, May 26, 2007

Andre Website

Andre's wife Kirsten has created a website in Andre's honor. Click here to look at some pictures and sign the guest book. You can also make a donation to the memorial fund in Andre's name.

There were many people at the Gaslamp in Issaquah tonight and there some great Andre stories shared by all. I don't want to leave anyone out, but I remember seeing or talking to Cheryl, Monica, Carrie, Jan, Kim, Christine, Amy, Scott, Larry, Mark, Regina, Scott Burbage, Andy, Nicole, Regina, Jana, and Neil. I am sure there were more people than that, but it's 1:30 in the morning and this new dad hasn't stayed up this late since 2006 and my memory is shaky at best. The bottom line is that it was nice for so many people to show up and tell everyone how much Andre meant to them. I know Tyson Storey flew down to Utah to show his support and I think Mike Scott and his wife went too. Please tell the family members in Utah that our thoughts and prayers our with them.

No comments: