Friday, March 30, 2007

The Mariners Are Playing Hardball!


For those of you that don't know, I usually order group Mariner tickets for three or four games in February, before they go on sale to the general public. (Any season ticket holder can do this). However, this year with normal work, school, and the baby, I completely spaced on it.
I would like to order group tickets for 15-20 people for one game. It will be huge fun as always.

Here are the dates I am considering: 4/29, 5/20, and 6/3. I am leaning towards 5/20 at this point. The tickets I buy will be between $7 and $25. Last year we sat closer to the field, which was more fun.
If you are interested, please let me know what dates work for you and how many tickets you might need. Please let me know ASAP because I will try to order tickets Tuesday when I am at the game.

If anyone wants to meet up I will be at these games in my season ticket seats:
4/3, 4/15, 5/12, 6/2, 6/22 (Griffey), 6/26, and 7/30 plus a few more...

M's Schedule