Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Generation Next Survey

I love the fact that Generation Next is more tolerant towards other races and homesexuality. However, there is no excuse for not voting. Even if they only vote on the issues they care about or understand, they can still make a difference. (Unless of course some of them are part of the 27% of Americans who think our current President is doing a good job. If that's the case then forget it. Don't vote.)
Just joking! I kid the uninformed!

It's an interesting survey though. And I have to agree that most of my seniors at school are very liberal on social issues, have tattoos, weird piercings, and really don't know a damn thing about politics (and I am not sure if they care). But they LOVE MySpace, text messaging, and hair coloring products.

No comments: