Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dawgs Real Time Blog

I've just watched the Huskies give up an 11 point half time lead in five minutes. So frustrating! Man, now Romar just got a T on what should have been an over the back call. He looks like I do when my cat pukes on the rug and I accidentally clean it with bleach, which results in a tongue lashing from Rachelle.
Gasser (from Issy) for three! Nice one handed release from the former Indian big man.
Nice to see the Dawgs step up after the T.
Now we get a nice charging make up call on Elguchi. 68-65 UW.
Another foul on Oregon. That's four Ducks with three fouls. That will come into play big time.

Time to head upstairs to find out where Rachelle has hidden the mandatory house chocolate. (She hides it from me at my request actually because I have no self-control).