Friday, December 22, 2006

Top 5 Songs

Marty has requested it and here it is: The Top 5 Songs of the year without any commentary.
Just list your top 5. That's it.

Mine:

1. Goin' Against Your Mind-Built To Spill
2. Ohh La La-Goldfrapp
3. Here It Goes Again-OK Go
4. The Funeral-Band of Horses
5. Manipulation-The Black Angels

List your five in the comments section.

Update: Here is a link to the EW top ten songs site where hundereds of readers wrote in and listed their Top Ten of 2006.
I would like to add the Scissor Sisters "I Don't Feel Like Dancin", Madonna's "Hung Up", Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Cheated Hearts", Artic Monkeys "I Bet You Look Good on The Dance Floor", and the Long Winters "Pushover" to my Top Five to give me a TOP TEN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Top 5 Songs of '06
1. Dr. Dog - The World May Never Know
2. Band of Horses - The Funeral
3. Andrew Bird - Scythian Empire
4. Cold War Kids - Hang Me Out to Dry
5. The Black Angels - Black Grease

Marty B.