Sunday, August 20, 2006

What a last week of vacation!!!

Well, summer is over for me as of today, but I feel like I went out with a bang. Thanks to all of you who made summer possible. Specifically I would like to thank all of you who don't believe in Global Warming is actually happening. My consistent tan would disagree with you.
I am exhausted right now but I was wondering if anyone was more active this week?

Here is what I accomplished:
I played hard-core hoops three days.
Ran the lake hard-core four days.
One day of hard-core wakeboarding.
One day of hard-core intertubing.
One day of hard-core kite boarding lessons. Great sport. Can't wait for lesson two.
Sold a car.
Bought a car.
Jammed on the guitar hard-core.
Had a hard-core breakfast with Grandma and family.
Babysat Dane. Totally hard-core.
Watched nine episodes of Greys Anatomy and six episodes of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Semi hard-core.
Hard-core On Demand.

And what did you do?

No comments: