Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Random Thoughts

Scrubs is really an amazing show. Tuesday's episode reminded me that the writers can bring in the drama when you least expect it and the actors can handle the material with gusto.

The new Flaming Lips record is bizarre as hell and like most of their albums it will take a few listens to digest the whole thing.

I don't like some of the negative campaigning that moveon.org is running. However, are they really just fighting fire? I guess I really just wish it would stop from both sides.

Gas is over $3 a gallon in Seattle which is approximately a 45% increase in the last five months. However, the price of oil per barrel has only risen 18%. You do the math and tell me the oil companies arent' screwing us. And who is in bed with the oil companies? Oh yeah, our current administration.

Why is it I don't care if the Sonics move to Bellevue or Renton?

I have no problem tearing down Memorial Stadium and the Center House to build a full on urban park in Seattle. Memorial Stadium sucks for concerts and the Center House is scary. More green space!

Adrian Beltre had to have been on steroids two years ago. How else do explain his lack of power? The dude hit 48 home runs two years ago! By the way, Putz and Soriano should be the go-to bullpen men.

No comments: