Friday, September 02, 2005

Yeah, so that was cool.

Acoustic Set:I Believe In Miracles, Small Town, Off He Goes, Lowlight, Man of the Hour, I Am Mine, Crazy Mary, Black, Hard to Imagine

Main Set:Last Exit, Save You, Do The Evolution, Alone, Sad, Even Flow, Not For You, ??, Corduroy, Dissident, MFC, Undone, Daughter, In My Tree, State of Love and Trust, Alive, Porch, Love Boat Captain, Insignificance, Rearviewmirror, Betterman

Encore 1:I Won't Back Down (Ed solo), Last Kiss, Crown of Thorns, Blood

Encore 2:Yellow Ledbetter, Baba O'Riley

more later...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/pop/239144_pearljamq02ww.html

Download the whole show here. I have mine. The quality of the recording is very good.

Patrick MacDonald of the Times never can give a 100% positive review of course, but here it is anyway.

No comments: