Thursday, April 14, 2005

Survivor Banter

Dead Woman Walking, or Ddub for short, is the nickname of my survivor, who I am shocked to say is still alive. Sad to see Kobe go...I actually thought he brought some good drama.

Is anyone watching this show? I am not necessarily dedicated to it, but shouldn't someone who has Stephanie, or Tom, or the Dances with Dolphins guy be talking trash to everyone?

We did bet on this didn't we? Who wants to take me for $5 that Janu outlasts their survivor. I will take all bets posted on this blog site. Bring it!

1 comment:

Trent said...

I was disappointed to see Colby go just because he was so interesting to watch. At this point I think I am rooting for either Steph or Ian. Steph because she kicks ass and Ian because I want to see if he will disappear into thin air by day 40.