Sunday, February 13, 2005

Thoughts

Hey just thought I would pass a few things on.
First of all, I tried to cancel TIVO today because I want to record in HD and I now have the Comcast Box (the Comcast version is a very basic TIVO really...I miss the real thing big time)and they lowered my monthly bill to $6.95 instead of $12.95. I still doubt I will keep TIVO as I have already had three offers from Craig's list to buy it from me. Perhaps you might call TIVO and say the same thing and lower your own bill.

Secondly, I know everybody is already making plans for the summer and I just wanted to let you know that as soon as Rachelle finds out her schedule for July/August we will let you know about the Cabin Fever. Most likely it will be at the end of July or the first weekend of August at the latest. We should know more in a month or so.

Pretty disappointing hoops day today. The Huskies looked like ass the whole game and the Sonics were doing OK until they decided to take the ten worst shots of the year at the end of the game tonight. Get the ball inside for #$*% sake!!!

Oh well.
Enjoy Sunday night TV. Jason Bateman was pretty funny on SNL last night and tonight's AD looks good too.
Trent

1 comment:

ericdagg said...

Speaking of the Sonics and Mavericks...Brandi and I were at The Met for dinner on Saturday night and sat right next to a bunch of the Mavericks. It was Dirk Nowitzki, Michael Finley, and one other player that I didn't recognize, and about 7 other staff members or friends at a big table. Then Don Nelson and Del Harris and their wives were in both next to them. It was pretty cool. Dirk is a BIG fucker. I just kinda had a feeling that there would be some celebrities there that night being Saturday before V-day, then that big crew walked in and sat right next to us.

I wish I had done something to Dirk and Michael's steaks that would have prevented them from blowing the Sonics up for a combined 54 points. Oh well.