Sunday, February 26, 2006

Stacy on Dancing With the Stars

Ok, so I am hooked and I am in love with Stacy. Rachelle is too, so it's all cool like Fonzi. I can't wait to watch her dance tonight and I sure hope her heel holds out!
Yes, I know it's gross that I actually watch Dancing With the Stars. However, I really feel like the Lacheys have really had a tough time of it lately and anything that Drew can do to raise their spirits is huge. Plus, Nick might only make out with 5 or 10 million from the Jessica divorce and we all know he won't be able to live on that.
Jerry Rice? If you looked anymore stiff I would use you to help fix some bad planks on the deck at the cabin. The afro didn't help, sorry. Perhaps dressing up like Rerun from What's Happening might shake you out of your shell. Or drugs.




No comments: